By Jean Rouquerol,Françoise Rouquerol,Philip Llewellyn,Guillaume Maurin,Kenneth S. W. Sing
- Provides a entire remedy of adsorption at either the gas/solid interface and the liquid/solid interface
- Includes chapters facing experimental method and the translation of adsorption information bought with porous oxides, carbons and zeolites
- Techniques catch the significance of heterogeneous catalysis, chemical engineering and the creation of pigments, cements, agrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals
Read Online or Download Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications PDF
Best physical & theoretical chemistry books
Company schooling in rising marketplace Economies discusses the influence of industrial schooling on rising markets and explores curricular innovation, pedagogical methods, and strategic alliances within the context of industrializing economies. rising markets comprise eighty% of the world's inhabitants and a few seventy five% of its exchange progress within the foreseeable destiny, in keeping with the U.
Supramolecular chemistry is ‘chemistry past the molecule’ - the chemistry of molecular assemblies and intermolecular bonds. it's considered one of today’s quickest turning out to be disciplines, crossing a variety of topics from organic chemistry to fabrics technological know-how; and from synthesis to spectroscopy. Supramolecular Chemistry is an up to date, built-in textbook that tells the newcomer to the sector every little thing they should understand to start.
This vast reference/text explores the rules, instrumentation, methods, and courses of pharmaceutical good technology in addition to new facets on one-component structures, micromeritics, polymorphism, solid-state balance, team spirit, powder movement, mixing, unmarried- unit sustained unencumber, and capsule coating.
By means of supplying an utilized and sleek method, this quantity might help readers comprehend the worth and relevance of learning case experiences and reports on chemical and biochemical sciences. proposing a wide-ranging view of present advancements in utilized methodologies in chemical and biochemical physics learn, the papers during this assortment, all written through very popular specialists within the box, study a variety of facets of chemical and biochemical physics and experimentation.
- Hydration and Intermolecular Interaction: Infrared Investigations with Polyelectrolyte Membranes
- Foams: Structure and Dynamics
- Stereochemistry of Organometallic and Inorganic Compounds: Stereochemical Control, Bonding and Steric Rearran
- Advance in Structural Bioinformatics (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Asymmetric Bronsted Acid Catalysis
Additional info for Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications
Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications by Jean Rouquerol,Françoise Rouquerol,Philip Llewellyn,Guillaume Maurin,Kenneth S. W. Sing