By Carlos de Morais Cordeiro,Dharma Prakash Agrawal
This e-book offers a complete but effortless assurance of advert hoc and sensor networks and fills the distance of current literature during this turning out to be box. It emphasizes that there's a significant interdependence between numerous layers of the community protocol stack. opposite to stressed out or maybe one-hop mobile networks, the shortcoming of a set infrastructure, the inherent mobility, the instant channel, and the underlying routing mechanism through advert hoc and sensor networks introduce a few technological demanding situations which are tough to deal with in the obstacles of a unmarried protocol layer.
All latest textbooks at the topic frequently specialise in a selected element of the expertise, and fail to supply serious insights on cross-layer interdependencies. to completely comprehend those exciting networks, one have to clutch particular suggestions separately, and in addition the various interdependencies and cross-layer interactions.
- Routing in advert Hoc Networks
- Broadcasting, Multicasting and Geocasting
- Wireless LANs
- Wireless PANs
- Wireless Mesh Networks
- Directional Antenna Systems
- Cognitive Radio and Networks
- TCP over advert Hoc Networks
- Applications of Sensor Networks
- Sensor Networks layout Considerations
- Sensor Networks in managed atmosphere and Actuators
- Security in advert Hoc and Sensor Networks
- Integrating MANETs, WLANs, and mobile Networks
Readership: Researchers, builders and associations prepared within the purposes of instant units, and graduate and senior undergraduate scholars in networking, machine engineering and electric engineering.
Read or Download Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks:Theory and Applications PDF
Similar electrical engineering books
No description on hand
An important tables from each engineering self-discipline in a single quantity accrued from the simplest, so much authoritative references within the business--it's now greater than wishful considering. The CRC instruction manual of Engineering Tables makes it a fact. the main usually consulted tables and figures from CRC's acclaimed engineering handbooks are accumulated jointly to supply a one-stop source for the information that engineers world wide rely on.
A complete account of the newest advancements within the swiftly increasing sector of Semiconductor expertise. major subject matters lined comprise genuine house transfer/heterostructures, ultrafast stories, optical reports, delivery concept, units, ballistic shipping, scattering tactics and sizzling phonons, tunnelling, a ways infrared and magnetic box reviews and impression ionization/noise/chaos.
This publication presents a truly exact description of the functionality of the Yamaha XS 650 engine, that is in accordance with greater than four hundred colour images. With the aid of this e-book an individual who has the mandatory gear and simple wisdom will be in a position to practice upkeep and repair-work. difficulties within the electric procedure are literally effortless to mend.
- Transistor Circuits for Spacecraft Power System
- Underground Cable Thermal Backfill: Proceedings of the Symposium on Underground Cable Thermal Backfill, Held in Toronto, Canada, September 17 and 18, 1981
- Piezoelectric Materials and Devices: Applications in Engineering and Medical Sciences
- Mathematik für Ingenieure und Naturwissenschaftler Band 1: Ein Lehr- und Arbeitsbuch für das Grundstudium (German Edition)
- Power Electronics and Motor Drives (Electrical Engineering Handbook)
Additional info for Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks:Theory and Applications
Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks:Theory and Applications by Carlos de Morais Cordeiro,Dharma Prakash Agrawal